Engineered DC Pump for Pressure-rated Aquatic Applications
The Octo VarioS 10 circulation pump is the latest water pump from the prestige line of VarioS Controllable DC Pumps from Reef Octopus. Much like other VarioS pumps, the VarioS 10 features a detachable controller, a high-quality ceramic shaft and bearings to reduce wear and tear, and the latest variable speed flow technology for refined control, enhanced performance, energy efficiency, and safer operations.
Unlike the vast majority of circulation pumps which uses alternating current (AC), the VarioS 10 pump boasts several key advantages over traditional AC pumps, namely, higher energy efficiency, safer operations at a working voltage of 36V, less heat produced with every volume of water flow and most notably, the variable speed control to adjust the flow rate. Best of all, the VarioS 10 is a pressure-rated pump capable of an impressive head height of nine meters which is nearly thirty feet. Great for multi-level installations or pressure-rated feed pump applications.
With the bespoke controller, users have full control over the flow rates by selecting 90 preset speed settings, indicated within by its built-in display panel, which also allows the user to view both the wattage and RPM of the pump in real-time. A 15 or 60-minute feed mode can also be engaged or disengaged with the push of a button.
In addition, a rotatable volute allows the user to adjust the output orientation horizontally or vertically, making this pump very versatile in its applications.
Under normal usage, our entire range VarioS pump has an expected lifespan/product life expectancy of 10 years.
- Engineered for high-pressure applications
- Controller module with 90 variable speed control settings
- High-quality ceramic shaft and bearings for a more durable and quieter operation
- In-built circulating and intricate cooling mechanism for prevention of overheating of the pump
- Suitable for internal (wet) or external (dry) installations
- Safe for use in both freshwater and marine aquariums
- Auto shutdown system upon detection of electric circuit abnormalities
- 0-10V external controller connection
- Float switch capability
- 5 minutes delay timer can be activated
- Dual feed model（15 or 60 minutes）
- DC 36V for safer operations
Input: 50mm Thread/1.5" (PVC Union Flange)
Output: 40mm Thread/1.25" (PVC Union Flange)
Max Flow: 4220 GPH (16000LPH)
Max Head: 29.5 FT (9M)
Voltage: 36V DC
Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.2 x 6.3in (LxWxH)
Cable Length: 15 FT
Pump Warranty: 2 Years
Rotor Warranty: 1 year