Microbacter Clean - Brightwell Aquatics
- Low stock - 4 items left
Complex system of non-pathogenic microbes and natural enzymes, specifically formulated to clean aquarium live rock and decorations.
The concentration of dissolved and particulate organic materials in any aquatic environment can have a significant impact on the overall appearance of, as well as the health of organisms residing within, that system. Relatively low-nutrient environments are characterized by high water clarity, lack of unpleasant odors, and absence of unsightly coatings; this is collectively a result of the lack of nitrogen-, phosphorus-, and carbon-based waste available. Aquaria that are relatively rich in available nutrients have characteristics opposite to the afore mentioned, and are typically not desirable because of the resultant appearance of the system and the difficulty of maintaining healthy aquarium inhabitants.
Brightwell Aquatics MicrōBacter CLEAN is a selective complex of extremely effective microbes and enzymes that not only reduce the concentrations of organic nitrogen, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, and organic carbon in all marine ecosystems, but make maintenance easy by actually loosening accumulations and coatings.
- Natural Cleaning action on all aquarium and decoration surfaces
- Loosening of ugly accumulations of unwanted substances and coatings, making removal by scraping and vacuuming much easier
- Establishment of bacterial colonies that multiply and continue to clean the aquarium
- Rapid reduction of organic carbon, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate
- Digestion of uneaten/undigested food, excreta, detritus, and other latent organic material, resulting in cleaner and healthier aquarium substrate (without having to physically clean or disturb the substrate)