Mesh Filter Sock with Plastic Ring
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 4 items left
Filter Socks are used on overflows to remove small floating particles from aquarium water. This can dramatically improve water quality and reduce maintenance on filters that would otherwise become clogged.
- Mesh: Thin, doesn't clog as easily as felt
- Felt: Thicker, better at removing particles, but can clog faster
- Plastic Ring: attaches via ring that fits common sump holders
- Draw String: attaches directly to plumbing
- BRS recommends starting with felt socks and switching to mesh if they clog faster than desired.
Mesh Filter Sock are less effective than felt but clog less frequently. Plastic ring fits common sump holders.