Marine Master HI97105 Waterproof Multiparameter PhotometerRegular price $395.00
The HI97105 Marine Master Photometer combines accuracy and ease of use in a simple, portable design. The advanced optical system provides lab-quality accuracy while its user-friendly design is easy for any aquarium user making it the perfect photometer for your water quality testing needs. The HI97105 is designed to accurately determine pH, Alkalinity, Calcium, Nitrate, Nitrite, and Phosphate level in aquariums and marine biology applications.
- No warm up time needed before taking a measurement.
- Tutorial mode for easy step-by-step instructions.
- CAL CheckTM for performance verification and calibration.
Better Features for Better Testing
Let your photometer guide you through setup, calibration, and testing with on-screen tutorials and animations so you always know the next step. Simply access Tutorial Mode at any stage in the setup or measurement process with the dedicated help key.
The auto-off feature prolongs battery life for peace-of-mind and energy savings if the meter is accidentally left on.
When the battery level is below 10%, a warning symbol will blink to indicate low battery condition. When low battery power may affect your results, the meter will shut down to avoid erroneous readings caused by low battery level.
Missed a measurement? No need to worry because your photometer will automatically log the last 50 measurements. The results can be viewed instantly using the Log Recall Menu.
CAL CheckTM Validation
Hanna’s exclusive CAL CheckTM feature provides a stress-free, straightforward way to ensure your photometer is working properly. Simply insert the certified CAL CheckTM standards and let your meter guide you through validation. If your photometer is out of specification for any reason, simply calibrate to your standard.
Advanced Optical System
A Light Emitting Diode (LED) provides more light while using less power and a narrow band interference filter results in more accurate and repeatable readings.
Designed to withstand the knocks, drops, and spills of real life, the new IP67 body ensures top performance in any environment. Internal optics are sealed from outside dust, dirt, and water. In addition, it floats, just in case you drop your meter in water. This photometer uses an exclusive positive‑locking system to ensure that the cuvettes are placed into the holder in the same position for accurate readings every time.
Made to fit comfortably in your hand for on-the-go testing or sit on a table for benchtop use, a backlit LCD display provides at-a-glance readings from any angle, day or night. The supplied AA batteries provide life for more than 800 measurements.
• Sample cuvette (2 pcs.)
• Sample cuvette cap (2 pcs.)
• Marine pH reagent, 30 mL dropper (1 pc.)
• Marine Alkalinity reagent, 30 mL (1 pc.)
• Marine Calcium reagent A, 30 mL (1 pc.)
• Marine Calcium reagent B starter kit (reagent for 25 tests)
• Marine Nitrate High Range starter kit (reagent for 25 tests)
• Marine Nitrite Ultra Low Range starter kit (reagent for 25 tests)
• Marine Phosphate Ultra Low Range starter kit (reagent for 25 tests)
• 1 mL graduated syringe with tip (2 pcs.)
• Minipipette with tip (1 pc.)
• 3 mL Pasteur pipette (2 pcs.)
• 1.5V AA Alkaline batteries (3 pcs.)
• Cloth for wiping cuvettes
• Instrument quality certificate
• Instruction manual