Coral Rx Coral Dip
- Low stock - 9 items left
Coral Rx was developed to be safe for your coral while still eliminating parasites and bacterial infections. Independently tested for its efficacy. Contains no iodine or oxidizers with a formula that will remain effective for approximately 1 year after opening.
Basic Instructions for 8 oz Bottle:
- Shake the bottle of Coral Rx.
- Add 20 mL or 4 capfuls of Coral Rx to 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of saltwater from aquarium.
- Mix well.
- Using a small powerhead, keep the water moving and place coral in the coral dip.
- If you do not have a powerhead, gently shake coral in the coral dip.
- Keep coral in the coral dip for 5 – 10 minutes.
- After 5 – 10 minutes, remove coral and discard the coral dip.
- Do not reuse the coral dip as parasite may release toxins.
- Rinse coral with clean saltwater and return to aquarium.
- Do not add Coral Rx directly into aquarium.