Marine Ammonia Checker HC HI784 (Saltwater)Regular price $59.99
The Hanna Ammonia Checker® HC (HI784) provides an uncomplicated, highly accurate, and budget-friendly way to measure ammonia (NH3/NH4+) in saltwater/marine environments.
Ammonia is naturally found as part of the nitrogen cycle of a tank as aquarium organisms produce it as waste. In a balanced tank, the majority of ammonia is consumed by bacteria and the nitrogen cycle continues. When out of balance, ammonia toxicity can wreak havoc on tank inhabitants. It is important to monitor ammonia levels to ensure they remain steady and low. The ammonia checker is designed as an exceptionally accurate alternative to chemical test kits, our Marine Ammonia Checker (HI784) provides quick, accurate results in a few easy steps.
- Simple and accurate digital test for small, trace amounts of ammonia
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for: Saltwater Aquariums, Marine, and Aquaculture Applications
|Range||0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L) NH3|
||±0.05 ppm ±5% of reading @ 25 °C (77 °F)|
- HI784 Checker
- 2 sample cuvettes with caps
- 1 Marine Ammonia reagent starter kit (10 tests)
- plastic refilling pipet
- quick start guide
Marine Ammonia Reagents HI784-25